FaceBookHitList.com

Always Free To Place a Hit On Someone

MATCH DETAILS: Location : Seattle, WA, Safeco Field Upcoming Information:MLB 12.06.2019 When/Date: 12.06.2019
Time: 8:10 pm


Watch here >>>Seattle Mariners vs Minnesota Twins live

Online here >>>Seattle v Minnesota live



Seattle Mariners v Minnesota Twins Live[Stream•]?!


Short Preview

  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 1 and 11).
  • Seattle has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Minnesota has a very good chance of playoffs (97%), has a good chance of win division (92%), has a small chance of win league (8%).
  • Seattle has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Minnesota is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Seattle is a favorite.
  • Last 53 head-to-head matches Seattle won 27 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 26 matches and goals 230-216.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Seattle won 12 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 110-112.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
    San Diego - San Francisco match overview, prediction&tips

  • Super game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 14 and 10).
  • San Diego has a very small chance of playoffs (4%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • San Francisco has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • San Diego has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • San Francisco is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 153 head-to-head matches San Diego won 82 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 70 matches and goals 668-607.
  • Including matches at home between the teams San Diego won 49 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 28 matches and goals 364-294.

    Detroit - Kansas City match overview, prediction&tips

  • We will watch a tense game between outsiders (ranked 14 and 12).
  • Detroit has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Kansas City has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Detroit has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Kansas City is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 139 head-to-head matches Detroit won 66 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 71 matches and goals 608-587.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Detroit won 36 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 32 matches and goals 302-292.

    Milwaukee - Houston match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 2 and 3).
  • Milwaukee has a good chance of playoffs (63%), has a chance of win division (40%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Houston has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a very good chance of win division (98%), has a chance of win league (23%).
  • Milwaukee has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Houston is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 24 head-to-head matches Milwaukee won 13 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 11 matches and goals 121-108.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Milwaukee won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 72-50.

    Other matches:
    http://www.iecrowd.com/users/australia-v-pakistan-livestreamlive
    https://jaydenbrooks240913.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/06/12/130324
    http://sophiaroberts449596.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/06/12/ritschard-...
    https://www.spreaker.com/show/seattle-vs-minnesota-livestream
    http://sophiaroberts449596.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/06/12/austria-hu...

Views: 5

Comment

You need to be a member of FaceBookHitList.com to add comments!

Join FaceBookHitList.com

© 2019   Created by Ron.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service